Paul Clitheroe breaks through the confusing and changing laws of superannuation and provides advice on how to get the most from investments in his latest book, Control Your Own Super Fund. Paul unravels the Australian superannuation system in an easy to-read and digestible manner and tackles all of the common questions regarding superannuation and self-managed super funds. These questions include:
- – Is DIY super right for you?
- – What are the steps and costs involved in setting up your own fund?
- – What rules and regulations do you need to meet to stay within the law?
- – What investment strategies can you follow to optimise your super?
- – How do you improve your after-tax outcome?
Control Your Own Super Fund empowers readers to choose the right fund or manage their own super fund, and provides an understanding of super and the rules needed to meet to stay within the law. Control Your Own Super Fund is essential reading for anyone seeking to take control of their finances or contemplating DIY super.
Available now in hard copy and electronic formats. Click here to purchase from Penguin Books.
If you missed Paul Clitheroe on A Current Affair on Thursday 2 January, view the video here.