- super & retirement
- Thank you for contacting us
- Free aged care seminar
- Free retirement seminars
- super strategies
- Free Retirement Seminars
- What’s your number seminar
- Transition to Retirement seminar
- Thank you for registering
- What’s your number seminar_NSW_registration
- What’s your number seminar_QLD_registration
- What’s your number seminar_VIC_registration
- Transition to retirement seminar_NSW_registration
- Transition to retirement seminar_QLD_registration
- Transition to retirement seminar_VIC_registration
- Understand Aged Care seminar_NSW_registration
- Understand Aged Care seminar_QLD_registration
- Understand Aged Care seminar_VIC_registration
- planning for retirement
- living in retirement
- enjoying your retirement
- case studies
- aged care
- self-managed super
- corporate services
Aged care advice
Need help with aged care? Don’t know where to start?
It’s not easy to place a loved one into care and it’s not easy to understand how it all works.
Our job is to help you understand how the aged care decisions you make can affect your, or your loved one’s, financial position and how long the money will last.
The steps you’ll need to take when choosing an aged care facility.
All the jargon explained for you.
A few tips to help you prepare for meeting with a facility.
The financial and emotional issues you need to prepare for.
An ipac financial care adviser can help you:
- Budget and pay the daily care fees
- Maximise your pension and minimise your fees
- Decide whether you should sell the family home or rent it out, and
- Know the impact on your pension entitlements and ensure the money lasts as long as possible.