aged care advice
need help with aged care? don't know where to start?
It’s not easy to place a loved one into care and it’s not easy to understand how it all works.
Our job is to help you understand how the aged care decisions you make can affect your, or your relative’s, financial position and how long the money will last.
the aged care journey
The five steps you’ll need to take when choosing an aged care home.
understanding aged care
All the jargon explained for you.
the aged care meeting
A few tips to help you prepare for meeting with a home.
preparing for aged care
The financial and emotional issues you need to prepare for.
An ipac financial adviser can help you:
- understand your options to pay for the accommodation bond
- budget and pay the daily care fees
- maximise your pension and minimise your fees
- decide whether you should sell the family home or rent it out, and
- know the impact on your pension entitlements and ensure the money lasts as long as possible.
Today Show - choosing aged care