ipac south australia offers financial service through one of its two Australian Financial Service Licenses.
We have detailed below the services provided under each licence.
PPS Lifestyle Solutions Pty Ltd
AFSL No: 247839
This licence is specifically available to provide Private Client Services through the integrated wealth management services provided by ipac. The your money section of this site provides details of these services.
In addition, this licence also provides an essential advice service for clients who wish to use the services of an ipac adviser on a reactive basis. View the Financial Services Guide associated with the licence.
Portfolio Planning Solutions Ltd
AFSL No: 255027
This licence is available to provide specialist financial services. The services listed below all compliment the services provided under the ipac integrated wealth management service.
A number of Share Investment Services are available to our Private Clients. The services are designed to provide our clients with an innovative, disciplined, and cost effective means of selecting their direct investments in the Australian share markets. Three types of Share Service are available, and are referred to as the:
- Managed Discretionary Service
- Regular Review Service
- Ad hoc Review Service
It is important to note that the Managed Discretionary Service operates as a Managed Discretionary Account (“MDA”) service, which is generally an arrangement that involves an MDA operator managing a portfolio of assets for a retail client on an individual basis. The MDA operator is Portfolio Planning Solutions Ltd (AFS 255027) known as PPS. To provide such a service PPS must comply with certain licence relief requirements via the Australian Securities and Investments Commission Class Order CO 04/194. Details of these requirements are contained in the Financial Services Guide.
The SMSF Support Service is designed to assist trustees of Self Managed Superannuation Funds to meet the commitment of looking after the long term financial security of their Fund.
Accordingly, we have developed a modular approach providing trustees with strategic partners, such as your Accountant to provide an integrated service package.
The SMSF Support Service is for trustees who want to spend time on the important issues rather than the time consuming tasks of management, compliance, administration and investment processing. The SMSF Support Service utilizes superior business systems which offer the following benefits:
- Provision of a comprehensive Private Client Service, which addresses all aspects of financial planning strategies for the members and trustees of the SMSF.
- Access to our experienced team of Advisers and Consultants who will co-ordinate and attend regular trustee meetings and assist with compliance and investment issues.
- Full regulatory compliance for superannuation, taxation and social security laws.
- Full consulting to handle innovative superannuation, pension and tax structuring strategies.
- Communication with your administrator and accountant in regard to potential implications of strategy advice recommendations.
- The option to use an On-Line superannuation administration system which caters for all types of superannuation plan design.
- A managed investment portfolio system that provides access to listed Australian Shares and a diverse range of wholesale managed investments.
ipac’s multi family office service was established to serve the sophisticated needs of wealthy families, self managed superannuation funds, philanthropy and Prescribed Private Funds. Our specialist team of advisers will employ a disciplined approach designed to preserve, enhance and transfer wealth across multiple generations of your family.
This means that your family will have their own dedicated Lead adviser who can, based on your needs, offer a range of Family Office Solutions, including:
- Private Client Service to all family members
- Administrative and concierge services
- Next-generation education programmes
- Family Meeting
We provide actuarial services that include:
- Section 295-390 certificates for superannuation funds that are supporting both pension and accumulation accounts,
- Complying pension certificates for defined benefit pensions,
- Superannuation Family Law valuations,
- Valuation of life interests and economic loss,
- Workers Compensation self insurance assessments.
View the Financial Services and Credit Guide associated with the licence.