- what is financial advice
- latest offers
a guide for your journey
What makes ipac unique is our genuine focus on planning for you, not just your money.
ipac’s advisers are highly qualified and technically skilled to help you build, protect and transfer wealth. But what sets us apart is our belief that the best financial advice involves understanding what’s important to you, and ensuring your finances support this.
We see creating and looking after your wealth as a lifelong commitment. That’s why we offer regular wealth advice and guidance throughout the different stages in your life.
This means that you have your own adviser to help you achieve your goals. They take the time to understand what’s important to you, keep you on track and review your plan and situation regularly.
As part of the ipac private client service your adviser will:
- act as a sounding board for major financial decisions so that you can make the right choices with confidence
- advise you on day-to-day issues such as managing your cash flow and budgeting
- advise you how to effectively plan for your retirement
- help you with tax minimisation, estate planning, insurance, structuring debt, superannuation issues, and much more
benefits of the service
- manage change with confidence
- you have a guide for your journey
- a team of people working with you (your adviser, your client relationship coordinator to name a few)
- you’ll be kept up to date with regular communications, review meetings and client events