- why we need to collect your personal information
- the types of personal information we collect, and how it is collected
- how we protect your personal information, and who it could be disclosed to
- specific issues relating to privacy and the use of the internet.
Contacting ipac south australia about privacy
We always welcome feedback about client experiences, as we know things don’t always go the way they should. If you:
- have a general enquiry about how personal information is collected or used
- would like to access or update your personal information
- wish to make a complaint relating to privacy.
You can contact us directly as set out below. We are committed to doing the right thing by you and we will respond as soon as possible.
The Privacy Officer
PO Box 21
GOODWOOD SA 5034
Telephone: 08 8291 2800
Alternatively your concerns can be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org