- self-managed super
- corporate services
how ipac can help
Taking control of your super through setting up an SMSF can be an empowering and rewarding decision, but getting the right advice at the beginning is critical to your success. That’s where ipac comes in.
Many people are opening and managing their own self-managed superannuation fund (SMSF) after talking to their accountant and friends and are attracted by investing in assets not available in normal super funds, such as property, or think they can do better than fund managers in getting a return.
When you’re planning for your retirement, talking to an ipac adviser will help. Especially when you’re taking control of your superannuation.
An effective investment strategy will consider your retirement goals and develop an investment approach to help you reach them. Take the time to arrange a meeting with an ipac adviser.
our own platform – ipac™ smsf
ipac is pleased to present you with our own SMSF platform.
We think you’ll be surprised at its flexibility and features and how well it will work with your existing investments, and how easily it allows you to manage your new ones.
ipac™ smsf platform features
- Easy online setup with help available at anytime.
- Personalised secure SMSF dashboard.
- Fund summary that provides a realtime snapshot of your fund position.
- Online broking service with live feeds.
- the value of advice – how an ipac adviser can help
- linking your SMSF to your estate plan – the opportunities and potential traps