- self-managed super
- corporate services
The ipacTM smsf service is an administration system designed to give you instant access to all the information you need to make informed decisions about your SMSF.
This clever system links all your self-managed superannuation fund’s (SMSF’s) investments and services together on your Member Dashboard, so you can see where you’re going and how your investments are travelling.
Your ipacTM smsf can help you…
keep up-to-date with record keeping
- Keep all your important information together, such as your tax file numbers, trustee particulars, accountant details etc.
- Outstanding Task alerts will help you keep up with your administration and investment management.
- Upload all important documents and reports, such as deeds, meeting minutes and tax returns as well as investment and fund reports.
see how you’re travelling
- See how your investments are performing with daily valuations of your online investments.
- Know when term deposits mature, and when contribution caps and pension limits are being reached, ahead of time.
- If you’re using a transition to retirement pension, it can alert you when reaching a nominated percentage of your maximum pension payment.
- If you’re drawing a pension, we can alert you if you’re in danger of not reaching your minimum required pension payment in a financial year.
be your own broker
- Desktop Broker allows you to trade shares directly from your dashboard. Desktop Broker is a service that’s integrated with your administration.
- Desktop Broker includes broker research, director trading reports and watch lists with alerts.
- Monitor and rebalance your portfolio. Set up a desired portfolio allocation, compare this to how your money is actually invested and decide which adjustments you need to make.
manage your cash
- Take your pick: You have the choice of term deposits from 24 different financial institutions. Take the best rate and the term which suits you.
- Cash management: set up a cash management account (CMA) with AMP to help you manage your cash between investments.
- And if you’re drawing a pension, you can use a debit pension card to draw directly from your pension account.
look after any special requests
- Limited recourse borrowing: We can arrange a bare trust and the loan documents to help you invest in property.
- End of year requirements: Each financial year, you are required to lodge an income tax return for the fund, regulatory return and pay a fee to the Australian Tax Office or the Australian Securities and Investments Commission if you use a corporate trustee. Our compliance and audit team can look after these for you.
- We can supply trust deeds and update your existing deed, if required.
- Auditing: There are three levels of auditing services. You are automatically given a minimal audit as part of our service, which is usually enough. If your investments are more complex, we offer services which cater to your needs.
- the value of advice – how an ipac adviser can help
- getting money into your SMSF – Greg talks about accepting contributions and rollovers